(How Should I Get There)
How should I get there?
Dewey & Rehoboth beaches are a short driving distance to travel from the DC Metro/NYC/Philadelphia areas by car. Most of Maryland, New Jersey and parts of New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia are also easily accessible. In most cases affordable busses and trains connect major cities to Rehoboth and Dewey Beaches as well.
If traveling by plane, I strongly recommend flying into Washington DC or another Major Metropolitan City nearby.
DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, are all approximately 3hrs or less travel to the Delaware coast. Trenton, Atlantic City are also a close distance. Newark and JFK airports are approximately 4-5 hours by car. https://www.rome2rio.com was particularly helpful in reviewing travel options by location. An attendee pick up or Lyft could easily be arranged from the Rehoboth Boardwalk bus station or the Lewes port of the Cape May/Lewes Ferry if needed.
Please Contact Us : email@example.com
with any additional questions, needs or
special accommodations inquiries.
(Get $300 off: EARLYBIRDYCR21)
Where will & sleep?
Please review the Accommodations Tab (here) for photos and examples of the actual sleeping arrangements that will be available.
Rooms will be assigned on a "first come, first served" basis...Some private rooms are available. King size beds may be reserved in advance for those travelling together who would share the room at ($799 per person, ticket cost).
(Get $500 off: TICKETBUDSCR21)
Additional need based requests will be honored where possible.
Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All accommodations are walking distance or a short drive to Dewey/Rehoboth beaches and Lighthouse Cove (on the bay).
Will I have to share a room?
While some rooms do have multiple beds in a room, (please see photos)...Most beds are adequately spaced to account for social distancing. Both houses are very large, with several outdoor and common areas to spread out. You will not be asked to share a bed or bunk directly with someone who is not your registered Travel Companion/Ticket Buddy.
Sleeper sofas and futons are also available to use if circumstantially, as needed, and will not be factored into the allotted bed count.
Please be sure to alert us of any allergies which would interfere
with the cleaning or disinfecting of beds, furniture, or common areas.
WHAT ABOUT COVID?
(What Precautions Are You Taking Against Covid-19)
What precautions are you taking against Covid-19?
* All Registrants will be asked to provide information about symptoms and personal measures related to Covid-19 prevention.
* All accommodations have implemented special Housekeeping and disinfection practices. This information can be found on the corresponding vacation rentals websites (VRBO and Airb&b)... But includes additional sanitation practices for common areas, surfaces, linens, and utensils.
* Social distancing measures (such as many jurisdictions required prior to vaccination availability) will be in place including use of PPE, Submission of a Daily Symptom Checker & a signed disclosure agreement (Welcome Packets will be emailed to you prior to the event start).
* Many attendees will have been fully or partially vaccinated prior to the retreat...You will be asked to disclose relevant history related to Covid-19 symptoms & vaccination.
* In some cases a negative Covid-19 test result may be requested prior to attending the retreat.
*In the event that someone tests positive or experiences symptoms of Covid-19, prior to the start of The Compassionate Retreat, they may be asked to abstain from participation in group activities and/or cancel their reservation.
* If an attendee is asked to cancel their reservation - PRIOR to May 21st due to testing positive for Covid-19, a full refund will be issued.
*In some cases documentation may be required prior to a refund being processed.
*We ask that reasonable precaution against contamination and personal accountability be exercised during the retreat.
*Although guests are encouraged to bring any personal use items which may make them feel safe including towels, linens, toiletries and/or single use utensils and PPE...As a precaution, additional wipes, sanitizer, and PPE will be made available.
*Please consider staying home and joining us next year if you identify as high-risk, experience symptoms, or test positive for Covid-19 within 3 weeks of the event start...Or if you feel unsafe.
* Compliance and understanding of these precautions are the responsibility of each registrant...For questions and additional guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com.
(What's Included With My Ticket Purchase)
What's included with my ticket purchase?
Please see full lists of Property Amenities (here), Local Attractions/Entertainment (here), and what's included with your stay/The Retreat Schedule (coming soon), with some meals and materials provided.
For any questions or dietary restrictions- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and also be sure to list any special requests on your reservation during the purchase of your ticket.
(Get $300 off: EARLYBIRDCR21)
or Bring a Friend...
(Get $500 off: TICKETBUDSCR21)
What about my Special Offer?
Key Amenities are highlighted below: please click "What else is included" to see a full list of Bonuses and the projected value of your Compassionate Retreat ticket purchase.
For Questions about eligibility for prizes and bonuses, please email support (here).
what should I bring?* All properties have a full kitchen, laundry, outdoor grill - dining and picnic areas on site.* Light Breakfast and 2-3 meals are included with your ticket. Some beverages and snacks will also be available. Please consider bringing any special food items or food storage that you may require for additional meals/snacks.
*Any travel items you would typically pack for a Beach Vacation are appropriate including: swim gear, sun protection, sportswear, comfortable shoes and clothing, etc.
* Toiletries will not be provided but can be purchased close by. As part of the Program, attendees can opt into a variety of activities including: networking, a guided morning wellness activity, professional table massage, a stylist consultation, one professional onsite photoshoot (includes choice of Boudoir or Personal Profile Headshots), a dating/communication roleplay or speed dating activity. Independent swimming, exercise, shopping and site-seeing will all be included on the Program Schedule, also. Please consider appropriate attire and bring anything to ensure that you will be comfortable. Please feel free to REACH OUT with questions. Workshop materials, pens, and paper will be available for your use. A a personal notebook, Journal, or binder may be helpful, as well. Please feel free to bring any personal electronic devices. However, the security of your personal property is the sole responsibility of you, the attendee, during the course of your stay...No member of Passion forward Coaching, The Compassionate Retreat Team, Papillon LLC, or its partners will be held responsible for lost or stolen belongings. Please use your discretion in deciding which items to bring.
Refunds???As a general rule material costs for the event will be based on RSVPs and Ticket purchases. Therefore the experiential nature of the retreat prohibits us from issue of any refund the cancelation cutoff of May 3rd, 2021.Exceptions will be made for anyone who is asked not to attend due to a positive Covid-19 test and/or documented symptoms. Please direct any customer service concerns to email@example.com. These inquiries be addressed as promptly as possible and on a case by case basis.
For emergencies, immediate assistance or travel updates...please use the Contact info provided in your Welcome Packet and also call or text 571-390-5359.
Thanks!! We are so happy to have you take this growth step with us!
On behalf of the Coaching Team and distinguished panelists...WELCOME!!
We truly appreciate your support
and look forward to delivering
a transformative experience,
Please look for a Post-Retreat
Feedback Form following your stay.
This survey will help us to plan
for future Events, thanks in advance for your completion.
with Love and light, Mikel Trobough